Homemaker services are provided for consumers in their homes to help them maintain independence in their residence.
Homemaker activities include:
- Washing dishes and putting them away
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
- Changing linens and making beds
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning stoves, microwaves and refrigerators
- Emptying the trash
- Grocery shopping
- Planning meals, shopping for ingredients and preparing future meals
If you would like further information regarding homemaker services, please contact the Area Agency on Aging (800) 860-5799.