Work with us! The Agency is always looking to hire passionate, mission-driven people to help us serve the individuals in our region.
View All Open Positions
RN/LSW Case Manager
Are you interested in working with older people? Do you have a heart for serving others? Are you organized and dependable? If so, you may be the perfect fit for the role of case manager!
Our case managers serve older people in our region by ensuring they are receiving the services they need to live safely in the location of their choosing.
In this role, you will serve, advocate for, and provide case management to our PASSPORT and Assisted Living Waiver clients by:
- Making timely phone calls and in-person visits with our clients to monitor the delivery of services;
- Coordinating services for our clients and authorizing any necessary changes;
- Working with informal and family caregivers to obtain necessary information needed to coordinate services for our clients;
- Working with service providers on an ongoing basis to monitor service delivery and resolve service provision problems;
- Keeping accurate documentation and completing timely Level of Care and Comprehensive assessments according to program specifications;
- Participating in trainings to maintain and improve job skills.
Our case managers are respectful in their communication and behaviors, have excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills, and can relate easily to diverse groups of people including clients, community agencies, and Area Agency on Aging staff. They are also able to prioritize, organize, and maintain accuracy in a flexible job environment.
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to hear from you! Click here to view full job description and apply.
Clinical Compliance Coordinator
- Assists with Developing clinical practice standards for accrediting and/or certifying organizations.
- Monitors, prepares and trends reports
- Provides training.
- Develops policies and maintains TQM for the division.
- Leads and completes monthly clinical review process.
- Assists with developing clinical procedures, tracks revision and/or creation of procedures
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW or LISW) OR Registered Nurse (RN), holding an active license to practice in the State of Ohio.
- Minimum of 2 years of compliance management experience.
- Ability to relate well with all clients, community agencies, and Area Agency staff.
Please use General Application to apply for this position.
"The Agency offers a generous benefits package and promotes work/life balance which includes paid holidays, paid time off benefits and a flexible work schedule so that employees can take care of themselves and their families."
Teresa Clayton, AAA Human Resources Manager
The Area Agency on Aging's benefits include:
- Opportunity to work in a positive, progressive, fun-filled environment
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental and vision
- Voluntary Wellness Program with REWARDS, including insurance discounts
- Flexible work schedules with NO weekends and NO on call time
- Healthy work/life balance with:
- 10 paid holidays;
- Employee Appreciation Week;
- Fun monthly events sponsored by Agency Jubilee Team;
- Opportunities to serve at community events;
- CEUs and licensure renewal fees paid for in full.