Work with us! The Agency is always looking to hire passionate, mission-driven people to help us serve the individuals in our region.
Are you interested in working with older people? Do you have a heart for serving others? Are you organized and dependable? If so, you may be the perfect fit for the role of case manager!
Our case managers serve older people in our region by ensuring they are receiving the services they need to live safely in the location of their choosing.
In this role, you will serve, advocate for, and provide case management to our PASSPORT and Assisted Living Waiver clients by:
Our case managers are respectful in their communication and behaviors, have excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills, and can relate easily to diverse groups of people including clients, community agencies, and Area Agency on Aging staff. They are also able to prioritize, organize, and maintain accuracy in a flexible job environment.
Sound like a good fit? We'd love to hear from you! Click here to view full job description and apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the General Application and include "Clinical Compliance Coordinator" in the position field.
• Completes the home repair & modification service needs of consumers.
• Completes consumer(s) application and eligibility determination.
• Implements and facilitates home repair & modification bid and referral processes,
• Reviews and evaluates bids and awards referrals to contractors.
• Monitors and ensures contractor's adherence to expectations re: job quality and timeliness.
• Tracks and refers reoccurring contractor problems to the Quality Management Division as appropriate.
• Completes tracking logs of home repair & modification activity including waiting lists as needed.
• Completes and/or provides statistical reports of home repair & modification activity as needed.
RATE OF PAY: $20.33/hr.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete the General Application and include "PRN/PT Home Repair Field Manager" in the position field.
The Agency offers a generous benefits package and promotes work/life balance which includes paid holidays, paid time off benefits and a flexible work schedule so that employees can take care of themselves and their families.
The Area Agency on Aging's benefits include: